The Employee Kiosk is available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week from the DFES Portal or DFES Internet (there may be some short intermittent outages from 11.00pm to 01.00am during nightly maintenance).
The Employee Kiosk allows you to:
- View and print your payslip (New payslips will be available to you every Friday pending normal pay run);
- Check your leave balances, current leave and browse through leave history details;
- Submit and track your Leave Requests (not currently available for rostered shiftwork staff);
- Submit and track your Higher Duties Requests (not currently available for rostered shiftwork staff);
- Change your contact details quickly and easily;
- View your employment history including position numbers and cost centers;
- View and print your end of year Payment Summaries;
- Submit, update and change your Health & Safety Report(s);
- Check current Job Opportunities and People and Positions;
- View current Human Resource circulars; and
- Complete Notice of Termination Form & Cessation Procedure Forms.
User Guides are available within the Kiosk.
For assistance with Kiosk access, general system enquiries or to report faults, please contact the HR System Administrator by email email@example.com or phone 9395 9417.
For assistance with your pay, employment history or leave details please contact Payroll by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:
Surname starting E to Q - 9395 9403; 9369
Surname starting A to D or R to Z - 9395 9843; 9798
For assistance with the Online Hazard Reporting System please contact Health & Safety Services by email email@example.com or phone 9395 9389.